Resume Revamp for 2017
It’s a new year and you are ready to make the leap and find a new job.
Here are 5 simple things you can do right now to have a resume that is sure to get you your dream job!
- Focus on Your Accomplishments— A duty describes what you did, and an accomplishment describes how well you did it. Showcase the amazing things you’ve done!
- Make a List of How Amazing You Are—Compile a list of all the things you have done that set you apart. What problems did you solve? What awards did you win?
- Quantify your Accomplishments—Add in as many facts, figures, and numbers as you can. Quantifying your accomplishments makes them easier to understand.
- Add the Benefit—Take each accomplishment and note the benefit you added. Clearly communicate what you’re capable of and the direct benefit of hiring you.
- Share with Friends—Get a group of trusted friends together. Share your resumes and help each other get an amazing new job!